Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mixed Doubles Tennis

I realize that my entries have been the only entries in this blog of Daily Delights and Daily Drags in a very long time. It's lonely. But I'm happy to make contributions because...well it makes me happy. But I do welcome any and all daily delights and daily drags.

With that off my chest I have to say that playing mixed doubles tennis with my husband these last couple of weeks has been really fun. Jordi is not a tennis player but there's a 'will' there that can't be matched. He goes for every ball and has such determination even when we're losing, by a lot, he continues to fight to the bitter end. He makes me laugh! And the other couple we've been playing with are a lot of fun. I'm so happy that we have found something, which costs no money, to do together that's so much fun. Now hopefully our knees won't give out.

No comments: