Friday, March 4, 2011

Dailure-Elisabet Torrents

This was the hardest thing i have ever had to write. i dont know who i am suppose to send it to.
love you

Grandpa,

My last words to you were I love you and I would not have changed them for anything else. You have taught me so much about life especially about love. You were the most caring, generous and loving man I will ever come to know and I admire you so much. You taught me how to enjoy the little things in life like good food and good wine. You also taught me how wonderful it is to learn new things and that we never stop learning. Without you in my life I would not be the same person I am today. You wore your emotions on your sleeve and taught me that its ok to express how you feel especially to those you love. I know that you will never really be out of my life because you have left me with so many wonderful memories and life lessons. I could not have asked for a better grandfather.

I will love you forever,

Elisabet

No comments: