Sunday, August 7, 2011

Incendies movie

I love a movie that I can think about long after I've stepped out of the theater. And that's what I got when I went to the French movie, Incendies, last night. It was one of the heaviest movies I've ever seen but really interesting story. I read a review that described it as "Shakespearesque" and I have to agree. The tale, complex and circular, is reflective of what is going on in some middle east countries. Very scary but thought provoking. And I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it. But when you do go please email me with your comments. I'm curious.

1 comment:

Sally said...

It's nice having you back on your blog, Hope! I have this movie down on my "must see" list. I always trust your recommendations. Alexandra and I want to see "Beginners". Have you seen it?