Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dailrag-Sleeplessness or 'tossing and turning'

so what is it that makes one toss and turn all night?  I exercise, don't drink alcohol (at least not on 'school nights'), eat smaller meals and try and stay away from screens before I go to bed.  Yet, I seem to go through spurts of waking up, almost every hour on the hour, during the course of a night.  I wake up feeling pretty groggy and then around 2 PM, it hits me; blood sugar level plummets, my head starts to feel heavy and I just wanna go home and take a nap. Anyway, advice on what to do (or what not to do) would be taken. 

2 comments:

Sally said...

I have a friend who is going through the same thing. She has given up caffeine and that seems to have helped. I don't think I could do that...that first sip in the morning is too delicious.

Hope Torrents said...

It's a dailrag I'm telling you. I notice I have more of a problem during the week (I guess that's all about work). Maybe I should retire??? HA!