Simple pleasures –– simple lists. Post your list of little things that make you happy in a world where there is often something to be sad about. This can also be a place for you to just rag about things that are a drag!
Friday, August 1, 2008
One possible list...
1. Hugs from my husband
2. Watching my dogs run, just because they love to run
3. Sliding into a bed with clean sheets, right after a shower
4. Looking at a bowl of home-made fettucine w/ fresh clams and knowing I get to eat it all up
5. Feeling cold water run on my head when I am really hot
6. When I watch a baseball game on TV, hearing the crack of the bat hitting a ball
7. Snow...just about anything having to do with snow... especially getting out and walking in a massive storm
8. Buying a bag of popcorn, a cup of soda and walking into a dark theatre to see some film (works best if the film is a good one)