Friday, August 1, 2008

Thanks, Hope



KRISTA'S LIST:


1. The sight of the stream at the end of our street

2. The flowers in by back yard; right now the butterfly bush is in full bloom covered with butterflies.

3. The whinny of the horses across the street when it’s dinner time, and my dogs talking back to them

4. Hitting tennis balls

5. Dove ice cream bars covered with almonds

6. My back porch now with an outlet to work outside….and keeping in touch by email to those who anchor me in all this junk.

Hope, THANK YOU for doing this. Rough week.

July 28, 2008

1 comment:

Hope Poll said...

"hitting tennis balls"...now there's something I do love doing. There's so much therapy involved in this. I remember playing, with the blogger, and when we were really really frustrated we'd 'pretend' the tennis ball was the head of our spouse. That felt good!