Wednesday, August 6, 2008


The response to 'Simple Pleasures' has been wonderful.  I would encourage everyone to send out the blog site to all their friends and family.  I am not very good at putting images on the blog but if you can figure it out, please, by all means, attach one!

My simple pleasure for the day, or my 'dailure'(word combining daily and pleasure) includes getting into bed at night with a book that I am really enjoying.  Right now I'm reading The Story of Edgar Sawtell and I'm not REALLY enjoying it.  But because it's for our book group, which meets on Sunday I am pushing myself.  What a difference a good book makes!


Amended August 12...Went to book group on Sunday and the facilitator drew from Hamlet. The paralells were so interesting. I found the book to be so much better after hearing those connections!

No comments: