1. Laughing with my kids. I love it when they make me laugh and am so glad they both have a great sense of humour.
2. The first bite of that egg, bacon and cheese kolache after my long run on Saturday mornings.
4. Like Hope, that first sip of coffee in the morning, especially when I'm the first one up and no one else is around.
5. A glass of good red wine with a slice of Manchego
6. Curling up on the sofa with a good book, a little dog, Siena, on my lap and a big one, Sophie, at my feet
7. Fresh flowers in my kitchen
8. Breakfast in bed