Sunday, August 17, 2008

Antonio Zangaglia's Simple Pleasures:

From across the Atlantic Ocean, (by the Adriatic Sea), here's a slightly different outlook on the pleasures of everyday life:
Thank god it's 5 a.m. at last. I can get up and start get moving again!
Driving to work although it's a weekend day (it seems like I can't find myself a decent, regular hobby like everybody else!).
Finding out that, unlike most other qualities, common sense grows with age.
Discovering, to my utmost surprise, that my wife Cinzia might actually be wiser than I am.
Discovering (with a little fatherly disappointment but great relief indeed) , that my 20-year old son Marco might actually be less daredevil than I was at his age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be inclined to add the Adriatic Sea to my list...!

---Betsy